Ahh, a weekend wrap up coming to you quite late on a Monday… some things never change. The last few days have been a blur in the best way possible. Maybe it’s nesting, maybe it’s just my nature, but we are checking this off the to-do list around this house. From baby errands, to car seat installs, to paint touch up and carpet going in, we’ve been working since Friday night and it feels good to be making progress. Only bummer? The list doesn’t seem to be getting too much shorter and my stamina is dwindling. The devil really is in the details with this re-model but we’ll get there. Or maybe we’ll just tempt guests to our house to meet the new babies when they arrive and then convince them to stay and help install trim? Seems like something I would do. You’ve been warned! While I get our to-do’s in order for tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day, and…) enjoy these links from around the web.
- I keep bookmarking things like this and haven’t use my Instant Pot yet.
- Now, that’s a commitment.
- I’m not this extreme but this is how I feel on my weekly work from home day.
- Spent some time here getting inspired.
- The point is to run.
- How would you feel about this in your home?
- Cancer teaching you to live.
- I’m making these for Easter and can’t wait!