Today was a idyllic Mother’s Day in my mind. The weather was perfect, the flowers are blooming and tons of families were out and about in town spending time together. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to spend the day with my favorite lady but I did spend it wrapping up a great little Denver vacation with friends. We packed a lot of adventure, laughs, food and drinks (probably a few too many!) into two days. I’m missing the mountains and my dear friend already. Hope to be back soon! While I browse my photos for the one hundredth time, here are some links from around the web.
- • Another interesting documentary added to my movie watch list.
- • There were peeks of Palm Springs on the faucethead blog all week.
- • I think I need a few of these around the house.
- • I haven’t downloaded a new app in quite some time, this one has my attention.
- • This kid cracks me up.
- • Half marathon thoughts.
- • Hilarious.