I’m wrapping up my last few hours in Madison right now and the post-visit blues are already setting in. I was in such a rush to get here on Friday that I didn’t even post about my whereabouts. Don’t fret, I was en route to Wisconsin to see my gal Michelle jamming to the Wicked soundtrack along the way. Just an average Friday in my life. We spent the last two days running around town, visiting our favorite spots and tackling some projects. I’m telling you, no one is safe from the wrath of this wedding! Even as I type this Michelle is working on a table runner for the reception. I’m ruthless and VERY appreciative. Thank you, Mitch (and happy birthday too!).
And now, links from around the web this week:
- • More Blogshop love.
- • And even more!
- • I want to move into this nursery.
- • And wear all these outfits.
- • A clever wax seal solution.
- • I can’t keep any of our plants alive, but if I could…
- • A big project at work launched this week, check it out!
- • I was lucky enough to meet this beautiful bride and she’s a gem.