Weekend Wrap Up 1.13 January 13, 2013
You know what will throw off your weekend plans? A fiance so sick that he stays in bed until 1:30, needs medicine that requires numerous Target trips and weather that’s so cold it takes your breath away. Seriously, it’s been like a war zone around here the last couple days. Looks like we’re through the worst of it and our other weekend plans are postponed until next. Let’s keep our fingers crossed (and washed frequently. Thank you for the warnings, CNN.) for better luck next time. On the upside, though, while not playing nurse I perused the web and found some gems. Enjoy.
- • I think the idea of monthly resolutions is something I could get behind.
- • Bring on the polka dots.
- • Math in urban environments.
- • What a view.
- • I’ve got my sights set on these.
- • One insanely beautiful and unique birth announcement.
- • Do you have the patience to create a cross stitch installation?
- • An Instagram account I need to follow.
Catch you guys, tomorrow!