Weekend Wrap Up. 12.16 December 16, 2012
I couldn’t find the right words to warrant a post on Friday. After the tragedy in Connecticut I retreated to my home and spent a quiet weekend with family and friends glued to the coverage. We discussed the situation time and time again and, still, I’ve got nothing to say. So I’ll just try to keep things a bit normal around here with some links I found this week.
- • Window displays of the world.
- • Oil paintings that will blow your mind.
- • Black is the new black.
- • This face.
- • Much anticipated, part three of journey to the Salton Sea.
- • Lusting over this jacket.
- • Swing installation art.
- • An alternative Christmas tree.
- • The coolest camping.
- • What you leave behind.
- • The rules of this bar.