I’m coming out of the fog of last week, friends. It’s quite refreshing. And today we were gifted an extra hour so I’ve been trying to make the best of it by prepping for some guests tomorrow, tackling wedding projects and relaxing with football and a bearded Red Head (have I mentioned the beard yet? It’s a new addition.). While I failed at blogging this week, others did not so I’ve collected links from around the web as usual. Hope you enjoy!
- • My dream apartment.
- • Beautiful black and white map.
- • Another cook book for the wish list.
- • Good stuff from Lisa Congdon.
- • Fun wrapping for the holidays.
- • Branding the Presidents.