Weekend Wrap Up 11.11 November 11, 2012
Like the most unobservant people ever, the Red Head and I just noticed that our house is 60 degrees and it’s snowing outside. Time to turn up the heat and bring on the blankets, soup and trashy television. Sounds like a Sunday to me and I plan to take full advantage before the crazy week begins. It’s going to be a busy one, I have a feeling. Let’s see what it brings. Until then, lots of links for you.
- • An awesome collaboration.
- • A gift guide for the book lovers.
- • A consolidated list of my social media pet peeves.
- • Always one of my favorite studio tours.
- • Beautiful (and expensive!) side table.
- • Cover Junkie.
- • The cutest bobby pins I ever did see.
An a special thank you to our veterans today. Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed and I am eternally grateful.