I somehow forgot how enjoyable Halloween weekend always is. Seeing friends dressed up in ridiculous outfits at a bowling alley late into the night was a treat and I’m still laughing about it. And I’m now even more excited to see our little trick-or-treaters this week. Our first year as homeowners so we’ve stocked up on candy and made sure our doorbell is ready to go! I’ve hidden the candy from the Red Head in hopes that we make it to Wednesday. Fingers crossed. While I keep an eye on him check out some gems from the web this week.
- • Measuring the height of the universe.
- • If you’re in need of a compliment, stop here.
- • Kanye Wes Anderson.
- • Last minute costume guide.
- • I’ve blogged this before but it gets me EVERY time.
- • The best style shoot I’ve seen in awhile.
- • A silhouette artist would be an incredible addition to any event.
- • Hot air balloon engagement session.