Today I learned a valuable life lesson: If you agree to go to your bother-in-law-to-be’s golf tournament you are signing up for at least a 7-hour commitment. Lesson learned. Thankfully the hours went quickly, the weather was perfect and the day ended at one of my favorite restaurants. It’s now getting late and I’m hunkering down for the night, but needed to share some links from the web this week. I have some gems, if I do say so myself. Enjoy!
- • Anyone else excited for Halloween?
- • Good things happening over here.
- • I want to visit a bookyard.
- • Do I need this? I think I do
- • A kissing contest in the back of a van.
- • This wedding dress is gorgeous.
- • My fall list.
- • I’ll take one of each, please.
- • Pencil shavings have never looked better.
- • Beautiful.
- • Drop caps for the classics.
That’s it, friends. Hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful week ahead.