I’m coming to you blurry-eyed this morning after a weekend camping extravaganza and a late-night concert have left me running on empty. Both were a great time, though, so I can’t complain. But I will be in bed early tonight. Before I jump too much farther into this week, I’ve got to wrap up the previous one. As usual, here are some gems from around the web that I thought were worth sharing. Enjoy…
- • This photo sums up summer for me.
- • Genius paint pen.
- • A beautiful wedding I was fortunate enough to attend a couple weeks ago.
- • Truth.
- • More wedding goodness: a proposal video.
- • The best of summer hair.
- • Subway stair irregularity.
- • A Polaroid camera bought at a garage sale created some serious art.
- • Don’t forget to enter the Novica giveaway, only a few more days left!
Hope you have a wonderful week ahead. It’s going to be another busy one but I’ve got some great weekend plans to help me get through the work days ahead. And, of course, hopefully some design inspiration to share. I’m off to see what the next week holds….