Weekend Wrap Up 6.15-ish June 18, 2012
Hi all! Yesterday slipped away, as most of it was spent in the car and doing this, so I’m coming to you bright and early this Monday morning because as I told the Red Head last night ‘these weekends don’t just wrap themselves up, my dear.’ I’ve got a bunch of links from around the web and a crazy week ahead (who schedules six meetings on a Monday and an event every day after work? This girl!) but I’ll do my best to check in on the regular. While I mentally prepare for the Monday madness here are some gems from the past week:
- • Father’s Day has come and gone but Kate had some great last minute gift ideas, especially the Man Can.
- • Branding tricks you can do yourself from faucethead creative.
- • Broccoli Parmesan fritters should probably happen soon.
- • Cake batter blondies. Yum.
- • Embroidered book covers.
- • Did you catch wedding week on Cupcakes and Cashmere? So good.
- • The newest Louis Vuitton model.
- • Crafty iPhone case.
- • Five typefaces you should download.
Hope you have a great Monday and a wonderful week ahead!