Hi all! Yesterday slipped away, as most of it was spent in the car and doing this, so I’m coming to you bright and early this Monday morning because as I told the Red Head last night ‘these weekends don’t just wrap themselves up, my dear.’ I’ve got a bunch of links from around the web and a crazy week ahead (who schedules six meetings on a Monday and an event every day after work? This girl!) but I’ll do my best to check in on the regular. While I mentally prepare for the Monday madness here are some gems from the past week:
- • Father’s Day has come and gone but Kate had some great last minute gift ideas, especially the Man Can.
- • Branding tricks you can do yourself from faucethead creative.
- • Broccoli Parmesan fritters should probably happen soon.
- • Cake batter blondies. Yum.
- • Embroidered book covers.
- • Did you catch wedding week on Cupcakes and Cashmere? So good.
- • The newest Louis Vuitton model.
- • Crafty iPhone case.
- • Five typefaces you should download.
Hope you have a great Monday and a wonderful week ahead!