Weekend Wrap Up 4.8 (Sort of…) April 9, 2012
I left you hanging yesterday, so sorry about that. We lingered at the Easter feast back home, made some pit stops on the way back to Minnesota and by the time we pulled into the driveway I was spent. I had one of those nights where I didn’t even move from the spot where I landed. Sleep was needed. I woke up riddled with guilt, though, just so you know. And I felt even more guilty when I realized I only have five links for you this week. Looks like I was doing more pinning than bookmarking the last seven days.
- • Hey web designers, never struggle with subtle website backgrounds again.
- • Try on a shirt before you order it.
- • I re-watched Titanic so you don’t have to. Hilarious.
- • My favorite author in the ‘faucethead features’ series.
- • I’m sure you’ve seen this by now, but I laugh on every single page.
Hope you had a great Easter celebration wherever you were! I promise not to leave you hanging for the rest of the week. Cross my heart, hope to die…