My gals have left for the weekend, but they brought my ice cream maker from home so I think I’ll bury my sorrows in a bowl of homemade delicious-ness. I haven’t made ice cream in ages, but I think it will all come back to me once I get started. If all else fails I have a stash of Girl Scout cookies hidden in the cupboard. Either way I’ll get my sweet fix.
This week was a crazy one, but I’ve found tons of links that I just had to share. Enjoy!
- • A day late, but these Chocolate Stout cupcakes look festive and delicious.
- • Mmm, mac and cheese.
- • More DIY neon shoes!
- • Embroidered postcards.
- • Write drink. Edit sober.
- • A place in time.
- • Adventures in microwaving.
- • The best furniture ever?
- • The trick for hiring people.
- • Pretty Pegs are genius.
That’s it for now. Be sure to stop by this week for an exciting post and all the usual ebb & flow shenanigans.