Weekend Wrap Up 2.5 February 5, 2012
Did you start your Sunday morning by frosting a batch of Funfetti cupcakes? I did and I’m taking it as a sign that today is going to be a good day. Any day that begins with cupcakes must hold some promise, right? It is already shaping up to be a good one. We’ve got the Super Bowl later and I’m still hoping to make some Goodwill magic happen. Hidden treasures, I’m coming for you! Speaking of treasures, here are some from around the web this week.
- • Elie Saab kills it every single time.
- • A surprise Christmas Eve wedding (the bride was the one surprised!).
- • I think I’m going to need some Princess Bride wine.
- • How to decide who to marry via Kate’s tumblr.
- • The faucethead ‘know your resources’ series continues.
- • Rainy day engagement photos sound like a good idea.
- • Some of Kat’s kindred spirits.
- • Striped trees that trick the eye.
That’s it for this week. It’s officially my nephew’s due date so between cupcake frosting and Goodwill hunting (pun intended) I will be glued to my phone awaiting any news. Come on, little guy! We want to meet you!