Weekend Wrap Up 2.12 February 12, 2012
This weekend was over in the blink of an eye. Even now, I’m looking at the clock having a hard time grasping that it’s almost 10 at night. Two full days of meeting my new nephew, visiting with close friends, lots of family time, twelve hours in a car and five wedding venue visits really has a knack for making time speed up, I suppose. It was a great couple days, though and I’m excited for the week ahead. I have a good feeling about this one. And I have a ton of links to help you end this week and jump into the one ahead. Enjoy…
• A place in time: Paris. So good.
- • This smirk is killing me.
- • My new favorite App.
- • DIY and printable valentine round-up for those of you running a little behind.
- • I do (knot). My friend Kelly’s adventures in wedding commentary.
- • Sharing seems like such a simple concept. This video illustrates it perfectly.
- • Photos from some of my favorite places in the world.
- • Poppy advertising is pretty genius.
- • No-bake Nutella cheesecake.
- • Beautiful candle packaging.
- • Graphic designers looking for a part-time gig, look no further.
- • How to find what you love.
- • While I’m watching the Grammy’s right now I can’t help thinking about the Oscar parties ahead.
- • GAP + rue = match made in Heaven
Time for some shut eye and the grand finale of the Grammy’s. Catch you tomorrow!