Ahh… another day spent in pajamas. I love the weekend. Other than quick trips to the gym, I have been a hermit the past couple days. I’ve read some wedding magazines, watched some movies and managed to get some work accomplished. It’s been good. I’m hoping for more of the same today. Before that, though we’re taking the Red Head’s mom and step-dad to the airport. They’re heading to Africa for a couple weeks! I am insanely jealous and can’t even imagine the stories they’re going to bring back. In honor of they’re trip I’ve been singing songs from the Lion King all morning. It seems like the mature thing to do.
- • This documentary looks intense.
- • Photos of things getting hit at high speed.
- • Anyone else getting pumped for The Hunger Games?
- • Why do I want these cupcake stands so bad? They’re so impractical.
- • Oh I love me a good dip.
- • Love seeing an Iowa State alum getting recognized.
- • A list from F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- • Manic Christmas kit.
- • Rachel’s latest project is perfection: Mignon Kitchen Co.
- • Every minute one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube.
- • From now on I’m taking all my wedding advice from Ryan Gosling.
- • Children photography done right.
Phew, lots of links for you today. Enjoy!