The Christmas presents are all finally wrapped and under the tree, so we can call this weekend a success. I think the cookies and the time with friends also helped make it a blissful couple of days. And to top it off my sister is back from Prague so I can text her and call her whenever I want now. Woop woop! It’s the little things.
It’s also been a busy week on the web so I’ve gathered a handful of links that caught my eye. Have I missed anything that struck your fancy?
- • If you follow me in Twitter you may have noticed my obsession with this video. So, so funny. You must watch. My favorite part: ‘Mormon disco ball.’
- • I think this yarn garland has some serious decorating potential.
• I need to get my hands on the next run of this poster.
- • Clever gift giving tags.
- • Landscapes made of food.
- • Some surprising architectural insights from Ice Cube.
- • So exciting to see this faucethead post featured on NOTCOT.
- • The latest installment in the ‘know your resources’ series.
- • A little silver sparkle on the MOA Blog.
- • Only a few more days to enter this dress giveaway. Don’t forget to leave a comment!
Ok those last few links were a lot of self promotion but just wanted to keep you up-to-date on my happenings outside of ebb & flow. Thanks for checking them out. Have an enjoyable Sunday, friends!