The weatherman was right for once, I am now surrounded by a vision of winter. It’s not so bad just yet, but check with me come late February and I’m sure my view will have changed. Although the weather has been a nice excuse to light a fire, grab some extra warm blankets and wear slippers around the house. That I’m definitely getting used to. While I coax myself out of bed here around some links from around the web this week. Enjoy!
- • This holiday party dress is at the absolute top of my wish list. It’s comfortable, glamorous and dramatic all at the same time.
- • I want to be engaged to Prince William!
- • Digging this affirmation banner, perhaps for my office?
- • My sister’s recap of our time in Prague. Hope you aren’t sick of hearing about my trip yet.
- • Some eerie images of submerged vehicles.
- • A new series on the fc blog: know your resources. I’d love to hear from other graphic designers on this topic.
- • Marcel is back and I can’t stop watching it on repeat.
- • Genius use of album covers.
- • Why We Broke Up.
- • Type inspiration overload.
- • That dress. Wow.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday week ahead. For some reason this week already has me losing track of what day it is. That can’t be a good sign for all the holiday, traveling, Black Friday and freelance work this week holds, but I’m trucking through with visions of turkey and pumpkin pie to keep me motivated. I’m hoping to plan a little ‘thankful’ series next week and can’t wait to hear from you on the topic as well. Until then.