Oh man, a weekend wrap up. Haven’t done one of these in awhile! I’m still catching up on all the items in my Reader so please forgive me if some of these posts are so last month. I still think they’re worth sharing. You go enjoy these while I run around doing last minute weekend things. You know how it goes…
- • How to secretly transport rhinos.
- • Lots of good stuff in this shop spotted by Bri.
- • Hermes can teach you how to tie a scarf.
- • One of my favorite wedding film companies was recently re-branded. See for yourself here and here.
- • I want a giant gold cube on windy day like today.
- • Beautiful work from Peter Combe.
- • Digging this branch handle tote.
- • The wintry ban.do pieces are oh-so good.
- • I prefer my pine needles organized as well.
- • My latest post in the MOAcolor series: camel.
See you this week for more travel stories, an exciting announcement and my general shenanigans. Looking forward to sharing with you!