Weekend Wrap Up 10.9 October 9, 2011
This weekend has been a dream, my friends. I spent hours baking with my best friend, shopped around the Mall of America, ate some great food, caught a Vikings game and laughed until my stomach hurt. Sounds like what a weekend with your childhood friend is all about. Of course, knowing me, there were some bumps along the way like when we went to the Vikings game and somewhere between the parking ramp and the stadium I LOST THE TICKETS! I was freaking out, tears were shed and then we came to find out that some good Samaritan had returned them to will call. Phew, that was a stressful moment. Thanks to whoever had the kind heart to return them. I owe you! But let’s move onto happier things like some links from around the interweb this week.
- • This packing list will definitely be helpful for my upcoming trip.
- • A place in time from the fc blog. Keep an eye out for more of these coming your way.
- • Advice from a rapper.
- • Web design nerd moment: check this collection of sites using media queries. Impressive.
- • Beautiful new gems in the Pretty Mommy shop. Oddly similar to a bracelet I have from my mom’s hippie days. Classic style, indeed.
- • Fabulous new series on Design for Mankind: seats and feets.
- • An alternative to the baby book hand print.
- • Great collections (thanks for the tip, Chris!).
That’s it for now. Signing off for the night to enjoy a couple more hours of hilarity. Hope to see your beautiful face around here this week.