I’m coming at you on this holiday Monday because yesterday was booked solid with a trip to the Minnesota State Fair and the food coma that followed. A full day, if I’ve ever had one. I’ll share the complete list of food vendors I visited tomorrow (trust me, it’s both disgusting and impressive so keep an eye out for it) but until then here’s the usual weekly round up of Internet goodness.
- • A sweet Swedish wedding.
- • These coats. Emersonmade strikes again.
- • Good blog tips if you’re on the hunt for some new reads and inspiration.
- • Just created an account for Gimmebar and am anxious to see what it’s all about.
- • Check out this big yellow rabbit art installation.
- • I know this has been spotted allover but I think Moss Graffiti need even more attention.
- • The ultimate Fall collection.
- • I think my nephew needs some baby Toms.
- • Awesome cards.
- • Minnesota winters.
Hope you have a great Labor Day and enjoy the last little bit of summer. As usual, I don’t even know where the time went….