Weekend Wrap Up 8.28 August 28, 2011
Hey friends. I’m slowly coming to the realization that it’s already Sunday morning and the weekend is slipping away. It’s been a great and productive one, but I just wish time would slow down a bit! The week ahead is crazy so I’m going to take a couple deep breaths today before the madness sets in. I’ve got birthdays, grandparents visits, work, spin classes, dinner with friends and the State Fair going on, just to name a few activities on the docket. Lots of great things in the works, that’s for sure. And never a dull moment! But, enough about me. Let’s get onto the good stuff, a variety of links from around the web this week. Enjoy…
- • Colored pencils never looked so good.
- • And I am now obsessed with foodgawker and so is the Red Head. Great find, Lea.
- • Hello poster. I like you.
- • Exciting things happening over at Ruffled.
- • Bookmarking this for my nephew.
- • Good eats in Minneapolis can be found here. You must order the French Fries appetizer plate (Good call, Kate!).
- • A might task: branding 10,000 lakes.
Hope you have a great last weekend in August (!!) and an even better week ahead.