Due to a faulty modem at home, I have been at an Excelsior Caribou Coffee for almost three hours enjoying an iced chai tea and catching up with the online world and some work. It’s funny and a bit sad how lost I feel without Internet sometimes, but yesterday I took it as a blessing in disguise, got a lot done around the house and ventured to Big Stone Mini Golf. I finished out the Internet-less day by meeting some friends for drinks on the lake. Not a bad Saturday at all. And after this post is live, I’m thinking I might do the same thing if the weather holds out. While I try and convince the Red Head to fire up the jet skis I’ve got a plethora of links from around the web this week for your enjoyment.
- • Woodland wedding invites.
• Amazing art on The Anthropologist. Mesmerizing.
- • Between this post and the mention on the faucethead blog I’ve got this ice cream on the brain.
- • More wedding invites.
- • Even more beauty from this wedding.
- • The all-in-one greeting card.
- • Awesome new blog design for sfgirlbybay.
- • A closer look at family members and their resemblance.
This week is slowly but surely filling up. I’m crossing my fingers for Internet at home by Tuesday so I’ll try and catch you before then. If not, just know that I’m missing you and the blogworld like crazy. I don’t even remember what I did before you guys, I swear…