How has your weekend been, my friends? I made it back from Minnesota, made a pit stop in Chicago for a glass blowing class (more on that later this week) and am finally back home after a long couple of days. The fun doesn’t stop there, though. I’m off to see my cousin who just returned from a year in Germany, a friend that just celebrated her birthday and hopefully some time in the sun in between. It’s shaping up to be a beautiful summer day and I hope you get a chance to enjoy it. If you’re stuck inside there are plenty of links below to entertain you for a bit. Enjoy…
- • The sky like you’ve never seen it before.
- • Pictures formed by thousands of soldiers.
- • A great side table round-up.
- • A site organized by color. I don’t hate it.
- • A note on slowing down.
- • How amazing did Emma Watson look at the HP premiere in London?
- • Bathing beauties (also the image of the week).
- • I think everyone needs a happiness hideout.
- • I thought this was a clever idea.
- • I’ve never seen a better looking $200 wedding dress.
- • When can I move into this space?
- • And Elie Saab does it again.
Have a great day and an even better week ahead!