Lessons learned today? Don’t ever take Route 64 west from the city to home. The red lights will have you pulling your hair out and the radio will be playing the same four songs over and over. You’ll meet some interesting people, who wander in the streets, along the way, but it’s not worth the stress and hassle. Bring a map and figure out a different route instead next time.
Just thought I’d share that bit of wisdom with you this beautiful Sunday before moving onto the links from around the web. Hope you learned a thing or two this weekend as well and not the hard way, like I did.
- • Dip-Dyed Baskets have been added to the must-make list.
- • This post has me dreaming of my trip to Prague this fall.
- • So you’ve got an awesome idea for a website?
- • This would have been handy in college.
- • Giving this a try sometime this week.
- • People in Minneapolis, go here for lunch one of these days. The tuna melt is to die for and the bakery will have you coming back for seconds. Or ordering a whole box of to-go items, like I did.
- • Creative (and talented) couple.
- • Homemade drumsticks!
- • Trees turned into art.
Have a great rest of the weekend and an even better week ahead!