First things first, Happy Easter! The sun is shining and the birds are chirping and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of all our guests. But before the feasting and candy-chomping ensues I had to share some links with you. If these sites aren’t enough and you’re looking for some Sunday night entertainment after the crowds leave, go see Water for Elephants. It’s beautiful. I saw it last night in a packed theater and loved every second. The costumes are unreal, the music had me on the edge of my seat and the videography is incredible. You won’t be disappointed. And if you’re cheap like me, bring your college ID and enjoy a reduced ticket fare. I wonder how long I’ll be able to get away with that…. Anyway, onto the links!
- • Apple Store dance party.
- • Bouquets for a foodie.
- • Experience human flight in slow motion.
- • Added to the wish list: the new series of European city prints from These Are Things.
- • Cool Shit You Can Buy!
- • Corks as art.
- • Gretchen Jones trunk show (even though I was cheering for Mondo.)
- • Justin Bieber Prank
- • A colorful wedding, check out the blue of the bridesmaids.
- • Why don’t you bid on this Kate Middleton jelly bean?
- • Where to find the perfect suit
- • Body Language.
- • A new take on hanging plates.
- • 50 Things Every Graphic Designer Should Know.
That’s it, my friends. I hope you have the best of days. See you tomorrow!