Weekend Wrap Up 5.20 June 20, 2010
Phew, made it back from Peoria safe and sound yesterday, despite the construction that threatened to slow me down the whole way (Grrr!). Once I got home, I jumped right into an afternoon of family birthday and graduation parties, complete with pools and Slip n’ Slides. Quintessential summer. Now it’s onto Father’s Day. Happy Father’s Day to all those Dads out there! Here are some links for your day:
- • This tumblr site has some striking imagery.
- • This Daily Drop Cap ‘Q‘ from Jessica Hische made me smile.
- • I’ve added a typeset drawer to my never-ending wish list.
- • Love the silhouettes in these animal prints
- • Reclaimed wood furniture = new fav.
- • Typographic ideas for The Sketchbook Project
- • Black and white geometric dress.
- • So addicting.
- • I’ve never made it to the MN State Fair, but I think I would fit right in. Just give me some fried food on a stick.
- • Pear turnovers sound delicious
- • Wine barrel swing.
- • Guide to the World Cup.
- • “You Don’t Need A Computer To Make A Poster“
- • Adorable clothing line for children.
- • I’m intrigued by the Handmade Pledge.
- • I could spend all day reading the walls at this place.
- • Imperfection is still beautiful.
- • Best cooking site ever.
Have a wonderful rest of the day, my dears. See you again, tomorrow.